Where can I get a mammogram?
Updated March 2020
Texas Cancer Information collects and provides information on FDA and/or State of Texas certified on-site and mobile mammography services throughout Texas. Services accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) are indicated. The Mammography Services Database contains information based on data collected from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the American College of Radiology and the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Mammography Services Search Criteria
Select a region and listing option and click on the Submit Query button. Search results will appear in alphabetical order by city.
Other information you may find useful:
- Where do I go if I am uninsured or have a low income?
- I want to find a hospital.
- I want to find a cancer treatment center.
- I want to find a cancer doctor.
- Find Cancer Services
- How can I prevent cancer?
- Cancer Control - Breast Cancer Screening
- Cancer-Related Data
- Links by Topic
Selected external websites (will open in new window):
- National Cancer Institute - Mammograms
- National Cancer Institute - Breast Cancer Risk in American Women
- American Cancer Society - Mammograms and Other Breast Imaging Procedures
- American Cancer Society - Detailed Guide: Can Breast Cancer Be Found Early?
- Medicare - Preventive and Screening Services/li>
- Texas Department of State Health Services - Breast and Cervical Cancer in Texas