The Hospital Database contains information on all acute and general hospitals in Texas, as well as select surgical hospitals that provide cancer screenings, such as colonoscopies. The database does not include specialized hospitals such as psychiatric, obstetric, chemical dependency, or rehabilitation hospitals. The information listed for each hospital is based on reviews of hospital licensure lists, hospital websites and American College of Surgeons (ACoS) cancer program website. Additional information on cancer prevention and screening services coming soon.
- Search for Hospitals
- Map Hospitals (then click on a county to list hospitals in county)
- Coming Soon - Map Hospitals with American College of Surgeons (ACoS) Approved Cancer Programs (then click on a county to list hospitals in county)
Hospital Search Criteria
Select region and American College of Surgeons (ACoS) approved cancer program status and click on the Submit Query button. Search results will appear in alphabetical order by city.
Other information you may find useful:
- I want to find a cancer physician.
- Where do I go if I am uninsured or have a low income?
- Find Cancer Services
- Links by Topic
Selected external websites (will open in new window):
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- National Cancer Institute NCI-Designated Cancer Centers
- National Cancer Institute - How To Find a Doctor or Treatment Facility If You Have Cancer
- American College of Surgeons (ACOS) - Commission on Cancer
- American Cancer Society (ACS) - Finding Treatment Centers
- Medicare.gov - Hospital Compare
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Hospitals Specialty Search: Cancer
- U. S. Veterans Affairs (Facilities Locator)